🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

 「 ✦ Thrift stores ✦ 」

I'm so excited to be tomorrow already!! My mom said she would bring me to a thrift store and I just KNOW I'll find some really good things there! I have 15 euros to spend, and I think it might be enough. I didn't even know that my town had thrift stores to be honest...
I don't even know if I'm going to sleep tonight, I just can't wait! Of course, I'll make a post about what I found, but that's all for now!!
Kisses xx

2 comments:

  1. That’s so fun! Thrifting is always hit or miss, def do a haul with what you find

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know righttt I love thrifting!! And I made a haul!

      Delete

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...