🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Thursday, August 27, 2026

 ⋆˚࿔ The last week before school 𝜗𝜚˚⋆

The last week before school always feels so disappointing and sad because you know you have to go to school soon..

I have been trying to prepare for school the first of September by doing a bunch of things! I sewed a white lace cami because I didn't have one yet with my mom's curtain....she doesn't know it and she didn't even recognize her own stuff and I'm thinking about telling her what I did because even though she never used it it was hers. At least she'll be sure it has been be used well I guess?? How can she not recognize it though? She asked me where I got it and I had to tell her I bought it. She even asked me where so she could get one too omg. It makes me laugh if I'm honest because I thought she would have saw it immediately.
Anyways, the cami's really nice and I really needed it because I have way too much clothes of other colors I can't wear with my blue and pink camis. It'll also allow me to make a lot more outfits since white goes well with basically everything.

I got a new top from my mom as well, it's a really pretty one but unfortunately she cut off the sleeves just under the elbow so I'm a bit disappointed. I love long/short sleeves and but I don't like anything between that so I haven' figured how I'll wear it yet. Maybe I should turn it into a short sleeved top at this point. Or keep it that way. 

I don't know.

I don't know what's my mom's obsession with shirts like that either.

I haven't even thought about my outfit for the first day.

My sleep schedule is still so messed up as well, aye! I can't even recall the last time I slept before 7. I'm trying to fix it before school starts but I somehow always end up sleeping at 7. I can't believe I'll have to stop sleeping the next day because of school, and if lack of sleep doesn't keep me up the day before, anxiety will.
I'll probably do and ootd and what's in my bag right before I go there. Until then!
Kisses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...