🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Friday, August 21, 2026

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ Writing struggles 𝜗𝜚˚⋆

This is going to feel super relatable for writers and maybe readers? If you didn't know, I'm currently working on my fourth book. But, because there's a but, I'm kind of...bored.

Not by my book directly. The plot is nice and I have everything planned already but I think it might be the problem.
I'm bored because before everything good happens, I have to get through the boring part, aka the introduction. I have to introduce the characters, their lives and everything before the good stuff happens, and I might be a little too excited to write it.
Last time I wrote a book I didn't have any problem with that. The beginning felt actually pretty nice to write but for this one? It's just boring.

I usually write thrillers. I read and write them. But this time I wanted to do something different to finally get the chance to try something new but I can't say it turned out the way it should've.
This new book is science and fiction, and don't get me wrong I like this genre but I don't know now if that was a good idea. Maybe I should just stick to writing thrillers? I don't know if I can continue like this, I feel like it's slowing me down because I have been stuck in this loop for months now. I started it around April and never went past the third chapter and really I hate that. Writing is all my life, I can't afford to be so slow and bored when we're talking about my own book??

Or maybe the plot is the problem. I don't know if I should change it, try harder or just change it completely to make it a thriller? I still have to figure it out but I might choose the last option at this point.

I'll keep y'all updated. Kisses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...