🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Friday, July 31, 2026

「 ✦ Introduction ✦ 」

Hello, hello Valmies! This is my first post and after a long struggle to know what I could talk about first, I decided to introduce myself!

I'm Valmy, but I could allow people to call me Val. But who am I?
Well I'm 17, and most importantly
the biggest introvert one
could ever meet. I decided to make this blog to talk about my hobbies and myself and maybe inspire someone, who knows?


My blog is mostly based on my hobbies and my life, so most of the posts could be talking about reading, sewing, photography...a bunch of things. I like to find new hobbies once in a while but these are my main three.

I actually sew a lot. Like, a LOT. Probably 60% of my wardrobe has been made by me. Crazy, right? It helps because that way you save money for other things and it allows you to be creative too.

I also read a lot.. My favorite genre is thriller...I'm open to all sorts of genre but thriller is my all time favorite. My favorite is a psychological thriller called "The perfect wife" by Blake Pierce. I found it really great, and I'll surely talk about it in another post!

Anyways, that's all for now! Bye Valmies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...