🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Friday, July 31, 2026

「 ✦ Reading ✦ 」


I don't know yet which book I'm going to read first this summer. I haven't read anything yet and I'm not very proud of it... I usually have a book I read in summer time but this year I don't know which one to read first. As you can see, I have a lot of books, and that doesn't make it better.

But as soon as I'll make my choice, I'll talk about it! I'm actually a fast reader, and I could easily make a post the evening if I started in the morning. However that doesn't apply to books I don't like, unfortunately.

For example, I have this book I never finished. I didn't hate it but...it just feels a bit long and boring. I was surprised to feel that way towards it, especially since it's a thriller. 
I don't know what I should do? I tried re reading it a second time but I gave up again. I feel like I betrayed it, because I was supposed to like it.
But I guess it wasn't made for me. Just to make sure I'm not making a mistake, I'll probably re read it again later in the year.
There's a book I really want to talk about, so I'll make another post!!
Anyways, that's all for now! Bye Valmies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...