🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Saturday, August 1, 2026

 「 ✦ A new summer job?! ✦ 」

Hi Valmies, I have some nice news! I woke up this morning to my mom telling me she had good news for me. I was pretty excited since she doesn't 
tell me this often, and it was worth it.
I was looking for a summer job since, you know it's summer so you want to take advantage of it to make some money. I tried applying as a babysitter but most of people wouldn't hire me because I was "too young".
And mind you I'm the required age to start working in the country I'm from. It really pissed me off and I ended up giving up and trying to convince myself maybe I would get a job in autumn or winter...

BUT as I said a lot of times in my blog, I sew a lot and it ended up saving me, literally. My mom's best friend met her this morning and asked her if she could do a hem for her to one of her dresses and seeing that I really needed a job whatever it would be, she said I could do it instead, for money! She's coming over Monday and I 'm so excited to finally make some money, even if it's not a lot!! I don't think I'll charge her more than 15 euros, but it will depends on what kind of hemming she'll ask me to do. I can't wait for Monday to come already!

Anyways, that's all for now! Bye Valmies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...