🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Friday, August 14, 2026

 「 ✦ The notebook in my bed ✦ 」


So...you might find this weird but I keep a notebook and a pen in my bed. It's actually really useful when I need to write down something before I forget!! I have a lot of pillows in my bed too so I just hide it under one of them (also so I don't crush it in my sleep lol). I bought it for an assignments but ended up not using it at all and at first I just didn't know what to do with it at all. What made me keep it close is because I always stay in my bed when I'm using my laptop, which is something I do daily. I was wayyy too lazy to get up each time and get it from my desk so I just decided to keep it there. It's not really a diary, but more like a "write it down so you don't forget". I started this when I started learning how to code for my blog. I would write the name of the commands and things so I could check them out mid coding.

I write whatever I don't want to forget: HTML and CSS codes, synonyms of words I could write in my stories instead of just repeating myself again and again and even my passwords. Now I'm hoping really hard no one will find it because they'll probably think I'm weird. I hope it will be soon filled with a bunch of random things I'll write in a hurry, so I could laugh about it and think about everything I did this summer.

Why you should keep one in your bed too
Well...you don't have any reason to but it could be useful. Imagine yourself chilling in your bed and you suddenly think about something you really don't want to forget?? BOOM, you grab your notebook and write it down. No more forgetting.

I also learnt that people leave random objects in their beds and even their phones? I don't know how they aren't scared. I'm horrified every time I find my phone in my bed when I wake up.

Keep that notebook in your bed! Kisses xx

6 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea. I always put things in my notes app but it's always good to physically write things down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fire idea but i hate hand writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand but don't worry, it doesn't have to be pretty or anything!! It's mostly to remember and it's fun too

      Delete
  3. Keeping a notebook under a pillow is actually a great idea. I already put a lot of things under my pillow so it makes perfect sense for me lol

    ReplyDelete

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...