🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Monday, August 31, 2026

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ Oh my days.... 𝜗𝜚˚⋆


I CAN'T believe I'm going back to hell (school) tomorrow!!! Summer fun is finished already omg. I hope every one of you loved this summer, I kinda did. I love how much I managed to change about me in only 2 months.

There is so much things stressing me right now, I've been super busy and  I still don't know what I'm going to wear. I really don't know what's with me this year, usually I know my outfit at least a month and half before school and this year nothing???
It's not exactly that I have no clothes or anything. With all the thrifting I've done I have enough clothes, damn right I do! I just have so many outfit ideas I want to try it just makes it difficult to choose one for the first day of school.
I should just stop wondering what I'll wear and pick something randomly. It's still just school after all. I'm really tempted to do that but the first appearance matter so much!!! Last year I got told that I looked super mean on my first day and I can't say I liked people saying that about me, especially considering the fact that I'm everything but mean.

I'm super anxious about my class too, I hope I'm not going to end up with mean girls or vicieuses like we say in French because I had enough from last year already. Last day I opened Snapchat to check my messages and found out one of the girls I had on it removed me from her friends. I knew she hated me, I just had no proof and I'm so annoyed. Right after I told her happy birthday too. She was just trying to be kind but I could see at the way she talked and looked at me that she was definitely not fucking with me. I didn't do anything to her but I guess I was too dull for her liking lol. She was kinda mean anyway, I was feeling a bit awkward every time I had to do something with her, like she was constantly judging me for breathing. So I don't mind that much, you can't be friend with everyone I guess.

My sleep schedule is no better. I said I would try to improve it but I only ended up not sleeping for a full 24h just because I stayed up way too late to even think about sleeping. I'm never doing that again, it felt like my eyes were constantly burning. Please don't do that either it's really not worth it.
It's fine I'll probably sleep around 3 and I'll be fine for tomorrow. I have to remember I have to do the what's in my bag thingy, I hope I won't forget.

Anyway, I added a new song on my MP3 called PVI, I've been obsessed with it lately. Feel free to check it out!! I'll keep y'all updated about school.
Kisses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏾⋆.˚Comments

  ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ My favorites Winter rewatch 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ I'm so sorry everyone, I know I haven't been posting or online for more than an hour si...