🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Thursday, August 6, 2026

 「 ✦ IT'S TIME FINALLY ✦ 」

I'LL DO THE THRIFT REPORT RIGHT NOW!!

I got these suuuuuper cute tops for suuuuper cheap, it was 1,50 euro the piece!! The total was around 8 euros and it's the best 8 euros I ever spent in my whole life,
Anyways,
I took photos for y'all of course, and I'll put them right there. We didn't have Hollister or Abercrombie in France so I guess what was trending back then was C&A, Pimkie and Cache Cache because that's where all my 2000s looking clothes are from and that's the brands I found the most at the shop. They need to bring back clothes with personality.



Okay first I found this yellow stripped Henley and it's so cute aye. The tags says it's from C&A and I never knew they used to sell these types of tops because otherwise I would've bought them but at least I got these for cheaper.
Unlike most of the size today this is an actual S and it fits very well!! I'm so glad I found it





Bye they won't let me fill the giantic void between the pictures I'm so mad
I found this baby blue top and it does looks nice, look at that. I don't know where it's from though, the previous owner ripped all of the tags off but I can understand, some of them are itchy
It looks even better on but I don't want to mess my post since blogger doesn't know how to move pictures like a normal website. I have a dark blue cami I plan to wear under it and the two combined together is really pretty!!





Okay so this is a VERY cute tank top.
The tag says Pimkie. Isn't it cute? I already have the vision on all the outfits I could do with this. I plan to wear it with something on top of it though,
I don't think I went shopping much at Pimkie but I definitely missed out. I love shirts with stripes like this, they look so good! I have a ton of them








This is another Henley as you can see. I found a LOT of them in the shop and I was surprised. It seemed like they wore them a lot even in France!! 
It's so cute!! The tag says Rica Lewis. It looks a lot better when you see it closer and I LOVE the color! It's like a hot pink and it looks really nice. It was a bit too large but I made it tighter.










Y'all don't know how bad I needed this bolero!! I got it for slightly more expensive than the others I believe but it's totally worth it!! I really wanted one with long sleeves as well but they are kinda hard to find.

So what do y'all think?? I might save every month to thrift at this store again because this is some serious buisness. I highly encourage y'all to thrift because they have some nice clothes there and I'm sure you could find something that will fit y'all, plus it's cheap.

Anyways, I can't wait to show you my ootds with these new clothes!! But that's all for now!! Kisses xx

2 comments:

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...