「 ✦ Blue hour pics ✦ 」
Heyy!! I hope y'all are doing great great.
I haven't posted anything yesterday because honestly? Nothing fancy is happening. I'm thinking about giving a little revamp to my blog, especially on the pages. Most of them have been made in a hurry and it would be great to have nice posts on them just in case someone passes by even thought they're not seen by a lot of people. I just love making my blog pretty.
I found this really nice pic on Pinterest and ugh I wish I could take pictures that pretty. My phone is kinda old though. It was my mom's before she gave it to me, it's almost 9 years old but I love it still. I just hope people on Tiktok aren't making fun of my quality, I'm trying my best to film but yeah. I also need to figure how people edit their photos to be blue like that because when I do it feels edited. I took a picture of myself when it was the blue hour once and I'm actually really proud of it. I need to be out when it's the blue hour so I could finally manage to get photos that actually belongs to me.
I'll keep y'all updated when I finally manage to take one!! Kisses xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
⏾⋆.˚Comments