🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Sunday, August 9, 2026

 「 ✦ Pics ✦ 」

Heyy! So I found out about pro mode in my phone and damn, I should've known about it before!! Here are some nice photos I took with it and I'm so glad I won't have to edit my photos anymore in order for them to have a cold/blue vibe
I stayed up all night to take it, it was around 6 but it was so worth it!! It looks like it came straight from Pinterest I'm so proud of it. I thought everyone just edited their pictures and things but apparently not? I can't wait to take more pics of blue hours and sunsets with my phone!!
Kisses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...