🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Monday, August 3, 2026

「 ✦ Sewing ✦ 」

Hi Valmies! This page will be talking about my sewing projets!

✶⋆.˚My history with sewing
I grew up in a family where it was normal to sew our clothes. My mom used to work in a clothing factory (I think that's what she told me?) and she taught me to sew when I was only 8. It didn't start with a sewing machine right away of course, I had to hand sew what I wanted to do. Sewing became a talent and a passion, and the fact I had to basically sew everything by hand didn't stop me. My mother had a sewing machine she decided to give me, and she ended up buying me my own. I can say I am rather experienced when it comes to sewing. I sew all kind of things, from clothes to bags. I can't wait to show you all my sewing projects! In the meantime, here's a bag I made for school a few months ago.

Anyways, that's all for now! Kisses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...