「 ✦ Coding as a hobby ✦ 」
I should have been posting something earlier but I completely forgot. I was in fact trying to learn a new hobby; coding.
I know it seems super hard said like that but I honestly think it just depend on you and how you understand things. It's a very fun hobby and I never thought I would get into it one day.
I decided to focus mainly on web development languages, such as HTML, CSS and JavaScript. It gives me something to flex about with my friend and it's useful!!.
I'm doing good on both HTML and CSS but....JavaScript is a sensitive subject. It's a lot more complicated but it's important as well so I can't afford to give up.
You might have noticed the new floating bar above the spotify song and the Daily Question widget? Those are small things I made last night to practice my skills and I'm happy I could make something for my blog by myself.
They both look really nice and I'm currently locking in for JavaScript so I can make them interactive; I might even do a tutorial for y'all blog!!
Anyways, that's all for now. Bye Valmies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
⏾⋆.˚Comments