「 ✦ Send help ✦ 」
I'm exhausted!! I went to sleep at 7 am and got up at two hours later to buy school supplies.....I don't even want to think about school right now, and I can't believe summer is ending already!! I don't like the idea of summer ending, it was so nice!!
When I was younger, I was always so excited to go shopping for school but now it just kinda feels plain? I even forgot I had to do that and the prices are going crazy!!! I payed almost 50 euros for roughly 12 items, gosh when did it become like that?
I got some nice things though, I stayed in my usual color palette for supplies which is blue and black, like shown in this pic. I don't even know if I'm going to use the planner and the notebook I bought but when I was in 9th grade I didn't buy them and damn I got jumped by all my teachers for that. Last year they asked us to buy things AGAIN after we got back to school and it was so annoying, why didn't they just tell us before??? So this year I want to play it safe so I bought extra notebooks and everything just in case. I'm praying not to run out of supplies in the middle of the year! I hate when it happens because I know my mother hates when she has to buy me things related to school in the middle of the year and honestly I can understand. It's kinda frustrating how after August, every store just stop selling school supplies and it makes it so difficult to find what the teachers ask us! So yeah, I hope I don't run out of supplies and I hope they won't ask us for anything more either because I'd be so devastated, no overrating.
I saw some of y'all started school already. Starting school in August is crazy, I hope y'all are doing alright!! In France it starts in September but for people studying in college it can start in August too. Must be tough.
Kisses every1 xx

No comments:
Post a Comment
⏾⋆.˚Comments