🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

「 ✦ More about me.... ✦ 」

I live in France!! I like a bunch of things: writing (I wrote about 4 books already and I'm currently working on the 4th one), reading (I usually read a lot more when it's school time because that's the period I have the most time to read and find new books to buy/borrow), listening to music, baking/cooking (I don't do that much because it always turns out bad somehow), sewing and fashion in general, I used to draw as well and staying home. I used to be extrovert but I became more and more introvert the more I grew up. 

I am currently studying history, politics, advanced English, philosophy and humanity as my main subjects. I don't know yet what I want to do for a living and the fact we ask 15/16 years old kids what they want to do for the rest of their lives is disgusting. 

My blog is my safe place. For me it's a really nice occasion to do something different for once, and writing in English everyday might help me expend my vocabulary. I also like to help others, and I'll gladly write posts about serious subjects that might or might not be relatable to people in order to help with anything. 

I hope my blog will feel like a safe place to you too! I will post pretty much everyday!
See you in my latest posts and have fun scrolling through my blog!

2 comments:

  1. you sound like such an interesting person, and writing FOUR books at 16?? that's actually insane 😭. i’m definitely gonna keep up with your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

⏾⋆.˚Comments

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ School update!! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ When I tell you I was stressing for nothing!! School went super well, and I got a nice class too, everyone i...