🪼⋆。𖦹°🫧⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Thursday, September 10, 2026

 ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ My favorites Winter rewatch 𝜗𝜚˚⋆

I'm so sorry everyone, I know I haven't been posting or online for more than an hour since a while, but I've been super busy with school! I think I'll just post something every Wednesday, that's when I have the more time in the whole week. I hope you'll enjoy the post!!

I don't know about y'all but it's starting to get chilly here, the sun is disappearing again...so it means it's finally time to go back to watching our favorites!! I'm actually so excited for Winter to come back, even though I don't really want to ruin every one of my outfits with an ugly coat or whatever, but Winter has this calm/depressing vibe I love. The night last longer, and it's dark earlier. I kinda missed this. If we're lucky, it'll even snow like last year!!

I don't really care whether a show is "suitable" or not for Winter so I might just be associating those with this season because I watched them all in Winter but you know, I'm just saying my personal favorites!

Let's get straight to it.


My favorites rewatch

My ABSOLUTE fav is Attack on Titan, I really can't get enough of this anime! I know it might sound crazy, but the plot is just as depressing as Winter and I love it!! I would totally recommend it, especially between December and February, it just fits the vibes of these months incredibly well!!

There's also Gossip Girl, this show is too good to even be true. I have so many good memories of GG and there's always so many things happening you don't even have time to breathe before something else happens lmao

Next is Twilight!! I see a lot of people saying it's nice to watch in fall but am I the only one thinking it fits Winter more? I'm not talking about snowy Winters, but more like rainy ones when it's extra cold and everyone is complaining about their numb feet and hands inculding you so you just want to go home and watch something under your warm blanket. I love the first movie so that's the only one I rewatch, I didn't like the others that much, but I'll do an analysis of the whole saga soon, I've been thinking about it lately!!

I'll never stop recommending The penthouse....I don't understand the people saying it's not good, this kdrama lowkey got me holding my breath the whole time. I don't need to say more. Go watch it.

Thirteen is sososo good too and the cold vibes of the movie is just perfect for a late movie night when it's cold as hell. 

I think it might be everything I love watching again at this period of the year, and to be honest I won't even wait December to watch AOT again, I'm way to excited!!

Until then, kisses xx

1 comment:

  1. I totally get that feeling that some series just belong to a specific season 😭🤍 And your description of a rainy, chilly winter—getting dark early and curling up under the covers to watch something—was perfect. For me, Twilight fits that vibe so much better, too!! Now I’m curious about The Penthouse because you spoke about it with such conviction that I’ll have to give it a try 😂

    Oddly Mine

    ReplyDelete

⏾⋆.˚Comments

  ⋆. 𐙚˚࿔ My favorites Winter rewatch 𝜗𝜚˚⋆ I'm so sorry everyone, I know I haven't been posting or online for more than an hour si...